3 Top Easy Halloween recipes for kids
Halloween is a special holiday and desired by children. A party traditional but which, although held recently, has generated much interest among children and adults, so in Stronghealth24.com we offer some easy Halloween recipes for kids. Halloween party is an opportunity for cooking with kids some recipes .
recipe 1: Tombs of chocolate for Halloween
Terrifying and delicious, so these tombs of chocolate are perfect recipe for the Halloween party of your children. A fun and original way to present a dessert that will delight all.
1 teaspoon cinnamon.
120 ml. milk
60 gr. chocolate fondant
1 teaspoon yeast
60 gr. of sugar
120 gr. Of flour
60 gr. cocoa powder
6 tablespoons sunflower oil
Cocoa cream and biscuits
Preparation of the tombs of chocolate for Halloween
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees, and line the tray with baking paper.
2. Beat the egg. Incorporate oil and milk, and mix.
3. In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, cinnamon and cocoa powder. Add to the above mixture stirring gently until the mixture is smooth.
4. Pour the mixture n a rectangular mold, to cut the cake later. Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes. Let cool, unmold and cut into small rectangles.
recipe 2: Meringue Bones for Halloween
Merengue a traditional sweet with which we can build fantasy unnumbered ways for children to enjoy an original dessert as these bones for Halloween .Very popular with both younger and older, these bones merengue are ideal for kids party snack and give a touch of the scary.
6 egg whites
A little bit of salt
300 gr. icing sugar
A squeeze of lemon
Preparation of meringue bones:
1. Preheat the oven to medium temperature (about 110 degrees). Lined trays are going to use with baking paper.
2. Beat the egg whites with sugar, adding a pinch of salt or lemon to make it easier. Beat for 12-15 minutes (depends on the power of the mixer), until firm and will not tip over when turning the bowl.
3. Go casting meringue into a pastry bag that has a large nozzle. Helping her, build bone on baking paper, trying to make a continuous movement to not leave.
4. Place the baking tray in the oven and leave the same temperature for 1 hour or hour and a half, until they are dry and have matte out.
recipe 3: Smiling pumpkin cookies for Halloween
Something typical for Halloween are the pumpkins , to decorate, an orange glaze that will be a waste of fun in the kitchen for children.
230 gr. butter or margarine
350 gr. icing sugar + 200 gr. (to decorate)
1 egg + 1 egg (to decorate)
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
640 gr. Of flour
2 teaspoons yeast
1 lemon and 1 teaspoon salt
brown, orange and green food coloring
Preparation of the smiling pumpkin cookies
1. Remove the butter or margarine in the fridge so that it is at room temperature. Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line the trays with baking paper.
2. Mix the butter or margarine with sugar and beat vigorously for about 5 to 10 minutes, until you have bleached and fluffy.
3. Beat the egg and add to the mixture along with the vanilla sugar. Mix again until smooth.
4. In another bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt. Go slowly adding to the mixture, stirring slowly so that all ingredients are well blended. Continue kneading until you can handle well with your hands.
5. Roll out on a floured flat surface with a roller. Give cookies shaped pumpkin using a cutter that way or with a knife
6. Place on tray and bake at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
7. To decorate cookies icing is made: Beat the egg white rods, coloring, and lemon until frothy. Add the icing sugar and continue beating until you have a more or less consistent texture, not too liquid so that it does not spill over cookie.
8. Spread the frosting on the cookies using a pastry bag. It should delineate the edge, let stand a few minutes and then filled. Wait 5 hours until dry before painting another color, so do not mix.