Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
I love Thanksgiving or Christmas with a sweet potato pie, end I wish this sweet potato pie find a way to your Thanksgiving table. Here is a sweet potato pie recipe:
650 gr potatoes
1 stick cinnamon
60g brown sugar
3 tablespoons honey (maple syrup in the original recipe)
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
200 ml whipping cream
1. Preheat oven to 190 ° C
2. Stretch the pastry in the greased pan. Bake on a fork and white with some weight so you do not go up (I usedried chickpeas) for 15 minutes. Reserve the dough.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Bring to a boil with water and cinnamon stick until tender (about 15 minutes)
4. Comminuted boiled potatoes until a smooth puree and let it cool for a while in the fridge while you continue with stuffing.
5. Beat eggs with sugar and honey.
6. Add the sweet potato puree with nutmeg and incorporate well into the mix.
7. Add the whipping cream and incorporeal well in the mix.
8. Pour the filling into the dough and Bake at 190 for 40 minutes. Let cool at least one hour before serving. The texture of the filling has to be like a very curdled custard.
See also: Quick end Easy Apple Cake Recipe