13 Tips To Get A Flat Tummy! And Lead A Healthier Life
Are not you tired of hiding that paunch with baggy clothes? Or to suffer martyrdom to use belt or clothes you is uncomfortable and tight? You know all that fat that has accumulated in the belly area makes you feel unattractive, hurts your health and even make you difficult tasks of your daily life.
To get a flat tummy end to reduce those pounds and inches more urgent to follow a plan to lose weight gradually and healthily, burning more calories than you consume, raising the level of your metabolism and reducing overall body fat. Here are 13 tips to help you achieve that goal.
1. Follow a diet low in calories and increasing physical activity. If you decrease 500 calories a day, you managed to reduce about 500 grams per week (about 1 pound), ensuring a gradual loss of extra weight. Ideally , this time serve you training to learn to eat better long – term and forever, and thus not recover the lost weight once you finish the diet.
2. To quickly burn the calories you consume have to raise your metabolism. To achieve this , you have to increase your muscle mass level – so that in addition to aerobic exercise routine, incorporating at least twice a week a routine to strengthen muscles.
Abdominal exercises will help to improve the firmness and make a flat tummy , but to increase metabolic rate have to work all the muscle groups of the body: abdomen, legs, buttocks, chest, back, and arms. One of the best exercises is ‘Plank‘, planking is one of the best full-body routines you can do to strengthen every part of your body.
3. Increase the intensity of aerobic exercise , because the metabolism increases up to several hours after performing the exercises. The high – intensity exercise increases energy expenditure and for longer. So try to raise the level of intensity of your aerobic (running or jogging instead of walking, for example), or high-intensity intervals interspersed with other low or moderate intensity.
4. Eat more often and avoid fasting and very low-calorie diets. Cutting calories too accustomed to scarcity body and makes it more efficient when working with less “fuel”.
5. Eat smaller meals every 3 to 4 hours to keep high the level of your metabolism. Eating foods more often does not mean eating “more”. Reduces food portions and choose intelligently: prevents high-fat content and sugar and therefore, calories. Good choices include fruits, vegetables, and natural yogurt.
6. Increase water consumption (drink all you can, with a minimum of 8 glasses a day).
7. Drink green tea as it increases the metabolic rate for several hours . Avoid sweetened with sugar and honey to not increase the calories.
8. Eat enough protein . The body uses more calories to digest protein to digest fat or carbohydrates. Choose a rich source of protein, but low in fat, such as lean meats, poultry, fish, beans (beans, beans), lentils, milk or yogurt. Accompany with fruits, vegetables and cereals.
9. Get enough sleep . If you do not, you will accumulate more fat in the stomach. According to recent studies, people who do not get enough sleep are 70% more likely to be overweight. The explanation is as follows: Leptin is a protein that tells the brain that the body has had enough food and is satisfied, thus reducing anxiety eating. The shortage of sleep reduces the production of leptin, resulting in increased appetite and pounds (kilos) of more. Not only that, lack of sleep also reduces the ability to produce insulin that controls blood sugar levels in the blood. Again, this causes the fatty deposits are so irregular as sugar. So you must distribute your daily time to include both physical activity and the necessary rest.
10. Eat a breakfast rich in fiber (whole wheat or oat cereal).
11. Avoid junk food containing high levels of fat and sodium.
12. You have to not stop going to your favorite restaurant, but learn to select the most suitable menu dishes for your new lifestyle: grilled meats and a varied salad are good choices. If you can not resist to order a dessert, moderate portions and increases the level of exercise that day.
13. Increase daily consumption of fruits and vegetables fresh or as juice and it becomes a habit.
You’ll see that with adjustments in diet, exercise and willpower you will get rid of the excess fat end have flat tummy forever.