Best Home Remedies for Sunburn
Best home remedies for sunburn; Sunburns are acute inflammations of a skin, caused by the sun.
Sunburn causes Pain, peeling, Redness, irritation, swelling, unpleasant blisters, and may last up to a week and are very irritating.
5 Best Home Remedies for Sunburn to prevent irritation that can lead to blisters on your skin
1. Make a mix with baking soda and a little bit of water, and put it with a cotton ball on the sunburned area it takes the heat and reduces pain.
2. Take a vitamin E capsule and spread its contents over the irritated skin which will help prevent unpleasant blisters.
3. Apply natural yogurt on sunburns, as it favors its healing and healing. It is one of the best home remedies for sunburn
4. Peel, and cut half-potato into little sheets. Then let cool in the freezer. Then make a paste with the fork and place on the sunburn with the aid of a bandage. Change three or more times a day.
5. Mix 4 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of red wine in a bowl and mix with a fork. Impregnate clean cotton cloth in this mix and apply to burned skin.
Any burn that does not heal within a week or two, warms or becomes redness again, or has a blister filled with a red or brown liquid, requires the doctor observation.
To avoid the infection don’t burst the blisters, as that is the way the body keeps the burn sterile. If an ampoule is open, the infection may be facilitated. To avoid it, the area should be cleaned with soap and water and softly apply an antibiotic ointment and cover it afterward.
Drink lots of water and take vitamins, because hydration is important to help with sunburn.
Related: Symptoms of sunstroke and heatstroke