EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE
This vegan chocolate coconut cream pie is an easy and delicious recipe. Hands in the kitchen and get ready to make this vegan chocolate coconut cream pie, here is the recipe;
5 oz of semi-bitter chocolate
1 cup coconut milk, almonds or vegetable
2 tablespoons grated coconut
2 cups wheat flour (for the dough)
2 cups vegetable margarine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 cup cold water
– Preheat the oven (400 F).
- Prepare the dough by mixing flour, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Then add the margarine and start to work with your hands, finally add the cold water and keep working.
- Line a cake mold about 9 inches in diameter, preserving the baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven about 10 minutes until golden brown and remove.
- In addition, pour the milk into a bowl and heat it to a water bath. Add the chopped chocolate and let it stand for about 2 minutes and then stir until you get a cream.
- Pour the chocolate and coconut cream into the cooked dough and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with grated coconut.
Images source: wholelifestylenutrition.com