Healthy Vegan Chocolate Brownies
This Vegan Chocolate Brownies Recipe is simple and easy to prepare. You will be glad to prepare them for any occasion. Here is the vegan chocolate brownies recipe:
– For the Brownies:
5 dl flour
1.2 dl of organic cocoa
4 dl of sugar
1.8 dl of soy milk or (homemade soy milk)
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon soda bicarbonate
1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar
2 dl of sunflower oil
200 gr of chopped vegan chocolate
– For the Cream:
1 large avocado
3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1. Warm up the oven up to 180 degrees
2. Mix soy milk and apple cider vinegar, and leave it for a few minutes.
3. in a special bowl, mix flour, cocoa, vanilla sugar and soda bicarbonate, and then add chopped chocolate.
4. In a bowl with a soy milk and apple cider vinegar, mix the oil and sugar and add all dry ingredients and combine it all together.
5. Place the mixture into a coated mold for brownies and baking for 30 minutes in a pre-heated oven.
6. Baked brownies let it cool.
7. For the cream, mix the avocado and lime juice into the blender and add the sugar powder. Apply the cream to cooled brownies.