What Foods to Avoid when you have Gastritis
Foods to avoid with gastritis and what is gastritis? Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the abdomen, so drinking an excessive amount of alcohol, consumption spicy foods, abusing anti-inflammatory drug medication or smoking can cause the lining to become inflamed and irritated.
Causes of gastritis
Gastritis may be caused by:
- Drinking an excessive amount of alcohol.
- Eat spicy foods
- Long-term use of (NSAIDs) medication
- Infections by microorganism like Helicobacter pylori, E. coli, or enteric bacteria.
- Traumatic injuries or burns.
- Serious infection and some autoimmune diseases
Symptoms of gastritis
Here are the most common symptoms of gastritis. However, every individual will experience them in an exceedingly completely different way.
Symptoms might include:
- Upset stomach or pain in the abdomen
- Abdominal injury
- Burning or feeling full in the abdomen.
- Blood within the vomit or stool (a sign that the lining of the abdomen could also be bleeding).
The symptoms of gastritis could correspond to different conditions or medical issues. Always consult your doctor for correct diagnosing.
Gastritis natural treatment
Natural treatment of gastritis is with diet for gastritis and knowing which foods to avoid with gastritis.
Which foods to avoid with gastritis
- Soft drinks
- Fatty foods
- Spicy foods
Diet for gastritis
The diet should be made of plants with vegetables, fruits, whole grains and nutty with less than 10 percent of product of animal origin
Limit product of animal origin to only two meals per week that contain 100 gr.
Replace the consumption of liquids with alkaline water.
Eliminate smoking because smoking produces gastritis. The treatment of gastritis obliges to stop smoking.
If you like this article Follow me on Pinterest!